Disclaimer subject to contract. Important Notice:
Dukelease Properties, acting on behalf of the freeholder, Goodge Street (Tottenham Court Road) LLP, CBRE Limited for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property for whom they may or may not act, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. Whilst Dukelease Properties and CBRE Limited use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to their accuracy. Dukelease Properties and CBRE Limited as such cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars.
3. No person in the employment of Dukelease Properties and CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
5. All Computer Generated Images (CGI’s) are indicative.
We use Google analytics cookies to research certain usage and activities on our website. No personal data about you is shared. However, in the course of conducting this research Google analytics may place a unique "cookie" on your browser.
A cookie is a small file which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard disc and helps us understand and track your use of the site and where it can improve the information and services provided.
The table below lists the cookies we use, describes them and the reason we use them:
|Google Analytics: Determining Visitor Session||__utmb
|The Google Analytics tracking for ga.js uses two cookies to establish a session. If either of these two cookies are absent, further activity by the user initiates the start of a new session|
|Google Analytics: Identifying Unique Visitors||
|Each unique browser that visits a page on your site is provided with a unique ID via the ‘utma’ cookie. In this way, subsequent visits to the website via the same browser are recorded as belonging to the same (unique) visitor.|
|Google Analytics: Tracking Traffic Sources & Navigation||__utmz||When visitors reach the site via a search engine result, a direct link, or an ad that links to your page, Google Analytics stores the type of referral information in a cookie. The expiration date for the cookie is set as 6 months into the future. This cookie gets updated with each subsequent page view to your site; thus it is used to determine visitor navigation within the site.|
To enable or disable cookies, you will have to follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the ‘Help’, ‘Tools’ or ‘Edit’ facility of your browser’s menu). You may also wish to refer to the website www.allaboutcookies.org.
To disable Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Following the revision of the EU E-privacy Directive and the new legal requirements on cookies, we are closely following the Information Commissioner’s Office guidance and ensure we are in line with it.